Outside Residential Sales Representative
Company: TDS Telecommunications
Posted on: November 28, 2019
OverviewBuild your future with BendBroadband--. BendBroadband is
expanding its diverse team of sales representatives that are
dedicated to delivering top notch services and technology to
neighborhoods across the nation. Join BendBroadband as an Outside
Residential Sales Reprensentative in Bend, OR. In your new role, we
would offer you a $1,000 sign on bonus to join our team!
We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic
Outside Residential Sales Reprensentative to sell our products and
services to residential customers in a door-to-door mandder! You
will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with
reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a
territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads, above
and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team.
You will gain referral partners, participate in community events,
and act as a brand ambassador for BendBroadband at all times. This
is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule.
You can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am - 9pm. Yes,
that's right, you get the work/life balance you've been looking
What's in it for you?
- Earn $40k to $80k per year or more
- Uncapped monthly commission
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days of employment
- Discounted BendBroadband products and services
- Full Benefits package starting on Day 1 of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with up to 5% company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense
paid trip to a tropical destination!
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans
address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your
family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for
full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and
retirement options please click here.ResponsibilitiesImagine you
have had the same slow internet and TV provider for many years and
haven't been satisfied with the number of outages that occur on a
regular basis and less-than-helpful customer support. You don't
think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly
Outside Residential Sales Reprensentative with BendBroadband shows
up on your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore.
You learn about their services that can run directly to your home
and will provide you with internet that is more reliable, has
faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you to the people you
care about most.
Are you this helpful sales representative who is excited about the
opportunity to help your community stay
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience - OR - current
or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses
necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics,
computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the
ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in
a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction
with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass local community background checks and
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, write, and operate a computer keyboad,
standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is
frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may
need to operate a motor vehicle during the work shift. The employee
must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather. The employee
must be able to ambulate door-to-door through various constructed
housing units. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, WI, employs nearly 2,700
people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
[NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000-- company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc.
employs 9,400 people and has approximately six million connections
nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom,
OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. TDS Inc. has
been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best
Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers
for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.
Keywords: TDS Telecommunications, Bend , Outside Residential Sales Representative, Sales , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!