Real Estate Broker - Set Your Own Schedule
Company: John L. Scott Real Estate
Posted on: March 1, 2019
Job Description A Real Estate Broker advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Brokers to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for dynamic and motivated Real Estate Brokers to join us in providing clients with the best possible real estate transaction experience.
To be a Real Estate Broker, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate brokers. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Broker, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Brokers is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Brokers often earn over $100,000 after they've established a loyal client base.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
- Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
- Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
- Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
- Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Broker services
- Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field As an employer, we will...
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate broker, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About John L. Scott Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
From the beginning, John L. Scott has been committed to raising the bar on ethics and standards in real estate. We've maintained our position as an industry leader by embracing innovations in technology, anticipating industry trends, and keeping a pioneering start-up mentality. With a legacy of great business and an eye towards the future, John L. Scott wants to help you achieve your dreams and build a strong business, one client at a time.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate Broker
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing, real estate courier, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: John L. Scott Real Estate, Bend , Real Estate Broker - Set Your Own Schedule, Sales , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!