Sales Account Executive
Company: TDS Telecom
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Do you enjoy finding mutually beneficial solutions for business
customers? - If so, then come join TDS Telecom as a Commercial
Account Executive!! -*Average Commercial Account Executive make
$76,000+ a year (Base + Commission)* -What's in it for you?
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- UNCAPPED monthly commission!
- VERY generous ramp-up period with supplemental income!
- Full Benefits Package - Beginning on first day of employment!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Time, Personal days, and PAID Holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
- Discounted TDS services! -In your new role, you will be a
solution seller by identifying opportunities to leverage TDS' full
complement of solutions and technology offerings which encompass,
hosted and premise-based VoIP solutions, managed services, and web
security. - You are a business-to-business sales professional - and
accountable for developing new business opportunities. -You will
focus on uncovering customer needs, understanding key business
drivers, leveraging the latest technology, and delivering
compelling TDS solutions to our prospects that meet their business
needs in a timely manner. - You will develop consistent new
business through cold calling and prospecting, while being in a
quota driven environment, which is very criticial to success in
this position! -This position will report out of the Bend office.
-The salary listed for this position is encompassing of both the
base salary, as well as what one might expect to earn when meeting
established sales quotas. The actual offer amount will carefully
consider multiple factors, such as relevant skills, qualifications,
work experience, location and/or competencies that align with the
specified role. - We offer uncapped commission incentives, leaving
earning opportunities limitless! -TDS Telecommunications LLC -(TDS
Telecom/TDS -) delivers high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and
phone services to a mix of rural and suburban communities
throughout the U.S. With 1.2 million connections, TDS is a rapidly
growing technology company. Powered by fiber-optics and new
industry-leading technologies, TDS delivers up to 8 Gigabit
internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment
solutions along with traditional phone services. TDS also offers
businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated
internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs 3,400 people
and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE:
TDS], a Fortune 1000 - company. Founded in 1969, Telephone and Data
Systems provides wireless, broadband, video and voice; and hosted
and managed services to approximately 6 million connections
nationwide through its businesses: UScellular, TDS Telecom, and
OneNeck IT Solutions. Visit -tdsinc.com.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective
customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold
calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales
strategies that ensure high activity and effective closing ratios
for new and existing customers.
- Write and submit accurate and timely new orders.
- Manage and submit moves, adds, changes and deletion orders to
the existing customer base.
- Conduct sales calls to find customer needs, gain information,
explore how TDS can help solve business challenges, and effectively
communicate TDS' value proposition to prospective customers and the
existing customer base.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer status and forecasts
utilizing the CRM system for all new prospects and existing
- Manage the existing customer base by regularly contacting
customer accounts, acting as their resource for sales negotiations,
and meeting or exceeding sales and revenue growth targets.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- 1+ years of experience in successful prospecting and generating
leads through cold calling.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, insurance, and
have access to reliable transportation.Nice-to-have Qualifications
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing
- Proven ability to manage a territory using technology,
prioritization, and time management skills.
- Track record of success in business-to-business sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including
the ability to convincingly persuade others.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Ability to set goals clearly and effectively and then attain
- Ability to work alone.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Excel, Word, email, Internet).
- Ability to maintain quota levels.BenefitsAssociates scheduled
to work 20 or more hours per week have access to medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off benefits
such as vacation (15 days accrued per year for full-time; pro-rated
for part-time associates working between 20-39 hours), sick leave
(10 days accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other
associates), seven paid national holidays and one floating holiday,
paid parental leave (2 weeks after 12 months of employment), among
others. - Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage
is also available for associates working 30 or more hours per week
and Education Assistance is available to full-time associates. -
Associates scheduled to work under twenty hours per week or for a
limited term (i.e. interns) are eligible for medical coverage, the
401(k) plan (if 18 or older), as well as sick leave (10 days
accrued per year for full-time and pro-rated for all other
associates). -For more detail on the benefits we offer click -here.
-At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our
differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our
diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, -click here!
$76,000.00 - $123,500.00
Keywords: TDS Telecom, Bend , Sales Account Executive, Sales , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...