Inside Parts Sales
Company: Pape' Kenworth
Posted on: November 15, 2022
PAPE' KENWORTH- REDMOND, OR
INSIDE PARTS SALES:
In the Inside Parts Sales role, you will respond to customer needs
for parts in person or by telephone at the store location. Every
day you will determine customer parts and service needs through the
use of literature, computer programs, and parts knowledge, and
recommend parts or services to the customer. To thrive in this
role, you must be excellent at maintaining relationships with
established customers and building relationships with potential
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintaining knowledge of products, services, and parts and the
associated costs of each.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on each transaction in an
accurate timely manner.
- Respond to customers in person or by telephone whenever
required and provide quotes or estimates for parts.
- Process credits, make adjustments, and monitor for restocking
charges on all parts sales completed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Self-motivation and assertiveness.
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced and
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone
and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other
- Above-average organizational skills, positive attitude, and
ability to take initiative independently are a must.
- Heavy-duty truck parts counter experience is a plus, but we are
willing to train the right person!
Starting Compensation: $24+/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape':
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience
- Outstanding benefits including - -401(k) Retirement Plan with
Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance;
Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and
Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online
and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training
- Advancement -- Pape' is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization
with a focus on promoting from within. -
- Stability and reputation -- Pape' is a family-owned,
fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000
members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape' is known for their
stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment -- We have the largest equipment inventory in the
West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact -- Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice
will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training -- You will be provided with training and mentoring to
prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your
The Pape' Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such,
requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
test.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Pape' Kenworth, Bend , Inside Parts Sales, Sales , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!