Vice President of Sales
Company: Wyndham Destinations Corporation
Posted on: April 6, 2021
- 18575 SW Century Drive, Bend, Oregon, United States, 97702 At
Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on
vacation. We're the world's leading membership and travel company,
with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle
travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to
millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel
experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations
, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club
resort locations across the globe;--Panorama , the world's foremost
membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation
exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology,
and membership travel brands; and--Travel + Leisure Group ,
offering travel products and services all inspired by top online
and print travel content, including travel booking
platform--BookTandL.com , subscription travel clubs and branded
consumer products. We are currently seeking an energetic, proven
and results driven--Vice President of Sales--for our Central Oregon
resorts. You will lead the Team by initiating key sales strategies
to ensure sustained development and growth of this site. Managing
and leading a team of high performing sales professionals you will
have a strong leadership background maximizing potential of the
entire team. Your exceptional business acumen, strong strategic
planning and analytical skills are highly desirable and an in-depth
knowledge of Vacation Ownership sales is a must. As a member of the
Executive Team you will display high levels of integrity,
innovation and leadership at all times while leading by
- Create a positive work environment in the area of Sales by
maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent
with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Values.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to current and
prospective owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and
- Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best
practices by working with appropriate corporate resources as
- Ensure administrative functions and duties are assigned and
completed according to Wyndham standards, including timekeeping,
contracts, and personnel action forms.
- Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective
recruiting, hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and
- Effectively manage and deliver required sales targets within
the sales teams.
- Train, evaluate and monitor employee performance goals.
- Adhere to and administer Wyndham's sales policies and
guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and
- Keep current on and support marketing strategies.
- Available throughout the day (open door).
- Frequently meet with each of the team leaders and staff to
review targets and areas of focus.
- Responsible in making sure the all sales are done using company
approved scripting and materials in regards to sales
- Responsible to assure that their site is maintaining the
company's core values at all time and what is right for the company
comes before what is right for the site. --Qualifications
- President's Club Achiever of comparable achievement with
another vacation ownership brand
- Mastery of all programs sold and serviced by Wyndham Vacation
- Proven leadership skills and an energetic ability to motivate
- Possess superb interpersonal skills when interacting with
clients, senior management and sales personnel.
- State of Oregon Real Estate License or ability to obtain within
specified time period A World of Inclusion Hospitality is at the
heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat
each member of our growing community. Here, you'll find a team
that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational
respect for people from all over the world. We are an equal
opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to their membership in any protected
class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your
application or any part of the recruiting process, please email
your request to email@example.com, including the title and the
location of the position for which you are applying. Search by job
title, location, department, category, etc.
Keywords: Wyndham Destinations Corporation, Bend , Vice President of Sales, Sales , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!