Company: InfoGroup Northwest
Posted on: January 27, 2019
Title: Security Consultant Location: Bend, OR Type: Direct Hire Job: DE
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company with offices in Portland/OR, Seattle/WA and Austin/TX. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, Docker and more.
WHY IGNW? So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out!
Take a look and see if this is JOB is a match .and what others we have posted.
Project Scope: Our client is looking for a Security Consultant who will work closely with our clients to Assess, Evolve, Build, and Test their IT security program. You will identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in relation to industry best practices and will provide support to the application of security frameworks such as, but not limited to: PCI DSS, HIPAA, and NIST 800-53. Technical network and web-application penetration testing experience is REQUIRED.
- IT security penetration testing/audit/assessment/compliance: 3 years (Required)
- Network and Web Penetration Testing: 2 years (Required)
- Penetration Testing Certification(s) CEH, OSCP, GPEN.
- Three or more years of experience in an IT security penetration testing, audit, assessment, and/or compliance role.
- Must have previous professional experience providing consultative services as either an internal SME or as a third-party consultant.
- Strong professional expertise in information security, must have the ability to thoroughly understand complex principles and apply them practically.
- Strongly prefer candidates with payment card (PCI DSS, PA-DSS, P2PE, PFI), financial (GLBA, SOX, SSAE 16) or health care (HIPAA/HITECH) experience.
- Must be willing to participate after business hours events and relevant professional organizations like OWASP, InfraGard, and ISACA.
- Minimum of one year of experience in EACH of the following security disciplines:
- Application security.
- Information systems security.
- Network security.
- IT security auditing.
- Information security risk assessment or risk management.
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
Please reach out today and apply to: Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
- provided by Dice BIND, Cisco, HTML, HTTP, Intern, Management, Project, Risk Management, Security, SOX, Testing
Keywords: InfoGroup Northwest, Bend , Security Consultant, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!