Senior Security Consultant
Company: InfoGroup Northwest
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Title: Senior Security Consultant
Location: Bend , OR
Type : Direct Hire
At IGNW (formerly InfoGroup Northwest ) , we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose IGNW because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it .
The Senior Security Consultant will work closely with our clients to Assess, Evolve, Build, and Test their IT security program. You will identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities in relation to industry best practices and will provide support to the application of security frameworks such as, but not limited to: PCI DSS, HIPAA, and NIST 800-53.
- Consulting (60%)
- Client Engagement (20%)
- Security Program Management (10%)
- Coaching and Mentoring (10%) EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor s Degree or an additional four years of experience
- Five or more years of experience in an IT security testing, audit, assessment, and/or compliance role.
- Must have previous professional experience providing consultative services as either an internal SME or as a third-party consultant.
- Strong professional expertise in information security, must have the ability to thoroughly understand complex principles and apply them practically.
- Comfortably present security concepts or findings to both highly technical and entirely non-technical audiences.
- Strongly prefer candidates with payment card (PCI DSS, PA-DSS, P2PE, PFI), financial (GLBA, SOX, SSAE 16) or health care (HIPAA/HITECH) experience.
- Experience with forensic analysis or incident response.
- Must be willing to participate after business hours events and relevant professional organizations like OWASP, InfraGard, and ISACA.
- Minimum of one year of experience in EACH of the following security disciplines:
- Application security.
- Information systems security.
- Network security.
- IT security auditing.
- Information security risk assessment or risk management. PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES & REGISTRATIONS
Must have two (2) or more of the following certifications*:
- Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified ISO 27001, Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) Auditor
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Penetration Testing Certifications (CEH/OSCP/GPEN) Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For - 3 years running
IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to hiring managers and job seekers . Check it out!
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
- provided by Dice Analysis, BIND, CISSP, Consulting, HTML, HTTP, ISO, Manager, Management, Risk Management, Security, SOX, Testing
Keywords: InfoGroup Northwest, Bend , Senior Security Consultant, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!