Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Cascade Disposal a Waste Connections company is seeking a
highly-motivated Commercial Route CDL Driver to join our team in
Bend, OR. We offer competitive wages along with a comprehensive
benefits package. The route will be running a Commercial Front Load
Garbage Truck. If you are a dependable, team-oriented and
service-driven person, with a passion for the environment, we may
be the perfect place for you. Contact us today! As a CDL Driver you
need to be reliable, safety-minded, and committed to providing
exceptional customer service. You should also be highly organized
with strong time-management and prioritization skills. It is also
important that you display excellent verbal and written
communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to
establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships
with both customers and colleagues.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm with Occasional Saturdays
as need be, Overtime is available. Pay will be $25-$27 per hour
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a rewarding career
opportunity with an industry-leading company? Join us at Cascade
Disposal! Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed,
empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent
commitments and seek to create positive impacts through
interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive Compensation
- Yearly Safety Bonuses$$
- Yearly Boot Allowance$$
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Valid Class A or B CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as
checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the
duties and responsibilities specified.
- Working knowledge of D.O.T. laws
- The schedule will be Monday - Friday day shift, 45-50 hours per
week, 6am start time.
- Ability to work a physically demanding job. Loading and
unloading cans with no helpers.
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and
pre-employment drug screening test
- Ability to read, write and comprehend reports to complete daily
- Clean driving record.
Physical Demands Include:
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to
withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work
assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every
day while on route
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Bend , CDL Driver, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!