Site Operations Program Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Summary: Meta is seeking a Site Operations Program Manager to
join our Data Center Site Operations (SiteOps) team. Our data
centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling
infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative
services are delivered. The Site Operations Program Manager will be
responsible for managing critical SiteOps programs to ensure
efficiency and quality, while effectively partnering with
engineering, data center teams and key partners to deliver
programmatic and/or automated solutions. This role will support the
team by identifying and implementing programs structure, consistent
frameworks and success criteria to drive efficiencies and
standardize processes. The ideal candidate will be a
detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think
strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and
trust with all levels of the organization. They will have
demonstrated the ability to coordinate with key stakeholders on
time/mission critical operational tasks and be highly organized,
productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure,
time-sensitive scenarios.Required Skills: Site Operations Program
- Deliver program-level initiatives that enable SiteOps to
operate effectively and efficiently, assuring the effectiveness of
strategic planning, alignment, and optimization efforts.
- Drive and facilitate the goal setting sessions. Collect input
from key stakeholders and partners and conduct necessary analysis
to identify the problem areas, key objectives, success criteria,
work-streams and measuring methods. Ensure the selected goals
support strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Drive prioritization efforts to determine the focus areas and
key priorities for the program. Identify selection criteria and
conduct impact/effort analysis to select the most impactful
- Define the long term and short term roadmaps for the programs.
Identify key focus areas and group related initiatives into
programs and projects. Create milestones and set dependencies.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and drive alignment
on the strategic goals and main focus areas for the program(s).
Collect regular feedback and reflect it in the program
- Regularly communicate the status of the program by sharing the
roadmap, status updates and critical changes to the program. Work
with the sponsor(s) and work-stream owners to prepare for various
program reviews, build and share status updates and risk mitigation
- Identify and prioritize various changes to the program (scope,
timeline, resources allocation etc.). Clearly communicate the
change to the leadership team and all the stakeholders. Accountable
for the adoption of implemented solutions and decisions.
- Identify risks in projects that make up the program/portfolio,
and developing a risk management plan to mitigate uncertainty
within the program. Create awareness on blocking factors and
enabling the delivery of the program initiatives.
- Identify the staffing and resourcing needs for the program.
Identify the work-stream owners and key subject matter experts to
drive and support initiatives within the program/portfolio.
- Assure the execution of the initiatives in the program by
working with all the work-stream owners. Regularly track program
progress and keep the team accountable for their deliverables.
- Build expertise and deep understanding of the program to gain
stakeholders credibility and trust.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to
25%.Minimum Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrates a strategic lens for the work. Can articulate the
why as much as the what behind actions.
- Experience managing large, cross-functional technical programs
- Adept at collaborating with others to achieve results for the
team. Build relationships with many stakeholders and demonstrate
win-win approach to the work.
- Proven problem solver, experience articulating the problem
statement and identify alternatives before moving to solution
- Proven communication skills with experience interacting with
technical and non-technical global, cross-functional groups.
- Customer focused that seeks to understand the needs of the
customer and how the team can deliver more value in support of the
longer term Meta Infrastructure strategy.
- Effective communicator that can quickly get to the main points
of a topic. Experience summarizing information to hit key points
and next actions.
- Experience to effectively move from strategy to action. Big
- 7+ years of project management, or program management
- Effective at prioritizing work for him/her self and assisting
in the work prioritization for others as they have experience
discerning what is important and urgent.
- Bias for action where needed, experience helping projects move
along to completion.
- Experience navigating through a highly ambiguous
- Effective decision maker that can make timely decisions
considering multiple view-points and data points.
- Proven organizational skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in working within matrixed organizations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience leading large projects in a Data Center
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical discipline.Industry: InternetEqual Opportunity:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook
is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Meta, Bend , Site Operations Program Manager, Professions , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!