QA/QC Program Engineer
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Title: QA/QC Program Engineer VLocation: Prineville,
ORDuration: 12 Months Contact Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor quality program metrics to evaluate
- Analyze metrics to understand the root cause of any
disconcerting trends and then work with the applicable parties to
correct those items.
- Assist with development of on-site partner construction QA and
- Assist with development of QA/QC processes and standards to
enable efficiency and effectiveness and assist with cross
- Interface between design, construction, and facility operations
as well as general contractor(s).
- Provide training to personnel regarding awareness and quality
procedures and specific responsibilities in the QA/QC process.
- Coordinate quality issues between design, construction, and
facility operations teams.
- Audit QA/QC activities of staff and subcontractors as often as
necessary to assess conformance with the QA/QC procedures.
- Examine all submittals (in particular, mechanical, engineering
and plumbing (MEP) submittals) for quality assurance and provide
comments to ensure all documents are compliant. Perform quality
engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with
stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company
- Develop, review, and approve, if required, levels one (1), two
(2), three (3), four (4), and five (5) related to product and
process quality such as construction quality procedures ("CQPs")
and checklists, technical deliverables, and test procedures and
- Recommend and verify effective implementation of corrective and
preventive actions for project non conformances and quality issues,
in coordination with project and quality management, design,
engineering, construction and other functional disciplines.
- Review commissioning agent level four (4) and five (5)
commissioning scripts and provide feedback.
- Assist construction manager in review of turnover documentation
package for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist construction manager in review of level three (3), four
(4), and five (5) energization, start-up, and commissioning
schedules and help ensure compliance to it.
- Help drive closure to open issues in BIM360 and escalate any
outstanding open items not getting closed out in a timely
- Attend factory witness tests ("FWTs") as required for owner
furnished contractor installed ("OFCI") and contractor furnished
contractor installed ("CFCI") equipment and systems.
- Provide an onsite visual inspection and/or observation for
construction quality control of OFCI and CFCI equipment and
systems. This site acceptance inspection will be documented in
- Assist in confirming that Level two (2) and level three (3)
testing documentation is properly completed and retained.
- Provide assistance in reviewing installed labeling, signage and
- Assist in development of project specific QA/QC dashboards,
equipment tracking matrices, and semi-annual QA/QC deep dive /
- Attend required construction meetings such as the weekly
project and monthly global QA/QC meeting, MEP/owner architect
contractor (OAC) weekly meetings, and daily start-up and
commissioning meetings.Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in quality control & quality assurance
(QA/QC) programs for data centers or mission critical construction
- Experience with Design-Build and Design-Bid-Build construction
- Experience in civil/structural, building envelope, mechanical,
electrical, and I&C disciplines.
- Experience leading QA/QC and Cx programs.
- Experience in contractor, consultant and vendor
- Experience in mission critical power and cooling infrastructure
or other critical systems, and the ability to apply that experience
to current data center challenges.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Bend , QA/QC Program Engineer, Professions , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!