Company: Warm Springs Construction Enterprise
Location: Warm Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Warm Springs Construction, a Central Oregon based General
Contractor, is seeking qualified applicants for a civil
construction superintendent. Individual must be highly motivated
with a positive attitude and capable of coordinating all phases of
construction while maintaining budget and schedule, with an
emphasis on job site safety and quality workmanship. Competitive
wage and benefit package.Responsibilities and Main Activities
- Display leadership as a role model to promote a positive and
- Direct the day to day production of the crew and provide
training as necessary for the successful performance of the
- Communicate and enforce company policies and procedures with
the crew with a focus on safety, quality control and work
- Promote and monitor the crew in maintenance of the
- Review and code employee's daily time cards.
- Conduct weekly tailgate safety meetings to go over the work
plan and address safety concerns.
- Work with management to establish schedules and set production
goals in performing the work.
- Assist management in ordering materials, tools and
- Coordinate scheduling of subcontractors' work and ensure it
meets contract requirements.
- Maintain daily record of work performed on the jobsite.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Ensure all deficiencies identified by inspections or quality
control are addressed and corrected.
- Maintain a safe work site by ensuring crews are using the
proper equipment, safety measures and that all workers have the
proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the work being
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and
- Coordinate with management on completion of punch list items
and project close out.Benefits
- Accrue vacation and sick leave, holidays, eligible for health
insurance and supplemental coverages, 401k with employer
- Strong leadership, good organizational skills and
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics.
- Knowledgeable in equipment operation and maintenance.
- Willingness to seek out new client/work opportunities.
- Knowledge of current safety practices.Experience
- Qualified applicant should have 10+ years' experience in civil
construction including excavation, grading, roads, underground
utilities, concrete and paving for site work and road construction.
DOT experience preferred, but not required. 5 years' experience as
a foreman or superintendent. Knowledge of OSHA Safety regulations.
Experience with GPS grade control a plus but not required. Valid
Keywords: Warm Springs Construction Enterprise, Bend , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Warm Springs, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!