Automated Side Load Garbage Route Driver
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Cascade Disposal, a Waste Connections Company is looking for a
CDL Driver to Operate an Automated Side Load Garbage Truck in Bend,
OR. We offer competitive wages along with a comprehensive benefits
package. The route will be running a Automated Side Load Truck. If
you are a dependable, team-oriented and service-driven person, with
a passion for the environment, we may be the perfect place for you.
Contact us today! As a CDL Driver you need to be reliable,
safety-minded, and committed to providing exceptional customer
service. You should also be highly organized with strong
time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important
that you display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish and
maintain professional and cooperative relationships with both
customers and colleagues.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm with Occasional Saturdays
as need be, Overtime is available. Competitive Wage, along with
Benefits, and Yearly Safety Bonuses! Wage between $25-$27/HR.
Click on the following link to chat with a Virtual assistant about
this driving opportunity:
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a rewarding career
opportunity with an industry-leading company? Join us at Cascade
Disposal! Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed,
empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent
commitments and seek to create positive impacts through
interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
"What's in it for you?"
- Competitive Compensation
- Yearly Safety Bonuses$$
- Yearly Boot Allowance$$
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance Job Requirements:
- Valid Class A or B CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as
checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the
duties and responsibilities specified.
- Working knowledge of D.O.T. laws
- The schedule will be Monday - Friday day shift, 45-50 hours per
week, 6am start time.
- Ability to work a physically demanding job. Loading and
unloading cans with no helpers.
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and
pre-employment drug screening test
- Ability to read, write and comprehend reports to complete daily
- Clean driving record. Physical Demands Include:
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to
withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work
assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every
day while on route We offer excellent benefits including: medical,
dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term
disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited
opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is
an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Waste Connections, Bend , Automated Side Load Garbage Route Driver, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!