Posted on: June 20, 2022
Murraysmith is looking for Construction Inspectors to support
the growth of our construction management group in the Western
United States. This position will offer you an opportunity to
travel to unique destinations to inspect both state and federal
projects. If you join our team, you will work with a team of
internal and external staff, including other construction
inspectors, managers, and documentation specialists.
At Murraysmith, we encourage an open and friendly environment,
where personal and professional growth is supported, and quality
work is rewarded.
We will count on you to:
- Lead field inspection duties and be in regular communication
with Murraysmith construction project managers
- Coordinate with both internal and external staff team members,
including construction project managers, other field inspectors,
quality control technicians, and documentation specialists
- Coordinate closely with project stakeholders, including the
client, construction contractor, utilities, and the public
- Document quality and quantity of materials installed on a
- Perform all other daily construction inspection duties
- Must be able to flourish in a team dynamic
- 5+ years in construction inspection or management (10+ years
- Federal funding project experience preferred.
- Must possess valid drivers license in good standing.
- Ability to travel frequently for an undetermined amount of time
(specifically within Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, and
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general
sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In
some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned.
As business demands change, the essential functions of some
positions may also change. Position requires the successful
completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug
Keywords: Murraysmith, Bend , Construction Inspector, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!