EHS and Safety Consultant
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Our focus is business owners. Is yours? -BBSI helps business
owners focus on their business. We eliminate organizational
complexity and bring predictability to the management of their
business. -We offer outsourced HR, risk management, payroll
administration and recruiting to small-and medium-sized businesses.
We combine expert knowledge with industry leading solutions
allowing business owners to focus on their core business while
building stronger companies. -BBSI (Nasdaq) is experiencing a
steady rate of growth and is looking for key employees to
complement our existing teams. The EHS Risk Consultant role
provides leadership to our business-owner clients and our internal
team of experts. -The BBSI EHS Risk Consultant's primary objective
is to help business owners maximize their investment in human
capital through establishment of best practices, specifically
focusing on enterprise risk management and risk mitigation
strategies that jointly and positively impact client and BBSI
initiatives and profitability. -Additionally, the Risk Consultant
will partner with client companies to educate and influence them on
matters involving the promotion of a proactive risk management
culture, occupational health and safety and behavior based safety.
- - - - -This person must demonstrate strong business acumen, an
entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to proactively and
consistently deliver results for our clients and internal teams.
-This position is accountable to the Director of Risk Management,
the Area Manager and respective Business Unit(s). - -Requirements
- The ideal candidate will be results-focused, accountable,
motivated and highly organized.
- Solid understanding of occupational health and safety
principles and practices including regulatory compliance. -This
includes self-directed maintenance on knowledge of current laws,
events, industry trends and economic factors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting root cause analysis for
- Ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value
of risk management initiatives, practices and policies.
- At least 10 years of risk management, occupational health and
safety and regulatory compliance experience required.
- Ideally the candidate will have a professional certification(s)
such as CSP (Certified Safety Professional), ARM (Associate in Risk
Management), RPIH (Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist),
CHMM (Certified Hazardous Materials Manager), CIH (Certified
Industrial Hygienist), Six Sigma (Black or Green Belt) or an
- Desirable for candidate to have operation or consulting
- Demonstrated ability to write, develop and deliver successful
presentations to individuals and groups at all levels of an
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and ability to use your
own vehicle, proof of automobile insurance meeting BBSI coverage
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to business owners.
- Roughly 70% of time spent with clients at their location -
- Specific risk management or risk mitigation skills include, but
are not limited to:- - - - - - - -Facility, job site and
pre-construction surveys.- - - - - - - -Regulatory compliance,
including OSHA compliance consultations.- - - - - - - -Driver
safety, fleet safety, loss control.- - - - - - - -Return to work
programs and implementation.- - - - - - - -Safety champion
identification and development.- - - - - - - -Train-the-trainer
occupational safety programs. -For individuals with these
requirements, this position offers at a minimum: -
- Generous base salary, bonus structure, 401k with employer match
- Knowledge that you are working for a results oriented
- Opportunity to impact the success and growth of client
companies and BBSI.
- Gain experience working in multiple industries. -If you meet
the above requirement, we welcome the opportunity to learn more
about you. -For more information, visit us at www.bbsi.com - -
Keywords: BBSI, Bend , EHS and Safety Consultant, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!