Company: Consolidated Supply Co.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
EstimatorConsolidated Supply Co. a Pacific Northwest plumbing,
hydronic heating, and water works wholesale distributor is seeking
an enthusiastic Plumbing Estimator to join our team. Family owned
and operated since 1928, we are 18 locations and over 475 employees
strong. We value serving both our internal and external
customers.Job Description:As a Plumbing Estimator, you will read
and interpret technical plumbing data. This position works closely
with contractors and our branch and corporate teams to ensure
proper and timely ordering of materials, submittal data and
shipment of quoted material to the customer's satisfaction.
Additionally, the position will research approved product that will
meet the job specifications and determine the best advantage for
Consolidated Supply Co.Qualifications:
- The candidate will be an independent worker with the ability to
read and interpret civil and mechanical technical documents
(plans/drawings and specifications) and provide a list of materials
("take-off") and quotations from such data to contractors.
- Those with estimating experience in construction trades will be
- The qualified candidate will preferably have an education in
engineering, drafting or architecture; or the equivalent in job
related experience estimating projects in the building
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with a passion for
providing superior customer service, and have the ability to
successfully manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously,
meet deadlines, and communicate effectively.
- Excellent computer skills required.Consolidated Supply Co.
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Profit Sharing w/ Employer Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Recognition ProgramsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Keywords: Consolidated Supply Co., Bend , Estimator, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!