Site Operations Program Manager
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Facebook is seeking a Site Operations Program Manager to join
our Data Center Site Operations ("SiteOps") team. The location of
this position will be at one of our data center sites in the US.
Our data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling
infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative
services are delivered. The Site Operations Program Manager will be
responsible for driving visibility of all the operational
initiatives and key transformative projects across the
organization. The role will be responsible for partnering with the
leadership team to identify the long-term plans, priorities and
critical focus areas. The successful candidate will be working
closely with Business Pillar Owners, GEO Leads and Portfolio
Managers to identify key strategic initiatives, identify and
communicate risks and ensure consistent messaging across the entire
organization.The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented,
get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt
quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of
the organization. They will have demonstrated the ability to
coordinate with key stakeholders on time/mission critical
operational tasks and be highly organized, productive, poised, and
able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios. Site
Operations Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide a concise summary of all the work within the org/team
including operational and transformational initiatives. Prepare
summary reports at the frequency needed for the business e.g. next
milestone, status (on track, behind, ahead,) definition of success,
- Take lead in driving the org review, bringing together content
from all teams to effectively show success, challenges, future
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve and streamline the
flow of information and communication across Geos and Functional
- Facilitate strategic discussions and planning sessions to
define key focus areas and priorities. Researching, benchmarking,
analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Revisit regularly and evaluate progress on key team
- Utilize analytical methods to track progress to key results to
ensure the team delivers on commitments.
- Act as a culture carrier for the team.
- Partner closely with the Business Pillar Leads and Portfolio
Managers to ensure consistent messaging across the SiteOps
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive
- Be the primary interface for the team to consolidate headcount,
communications, and deliverables.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional teams outside
of SiteOps. Overseeing large, often cross-functional
organization-wide projects or initiatives.
- Provide project management/portfolio management support for the
Org/Pod as needed for team-wide initiatives.
- Review all the work intake processes and drive efficiency and
- Maintain the current list of projects and initiatives as well
as the backlog of work.
- Ability to travel internationally. Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years of marketing/business operations, human resource,
project management, or program management experience.
- Experience operating in a high-growth environment and managing
end-to-end projects from development to delivery.
- Experience managing large, cross-functional programs and
- Organizational skills.
- Effective communicator that can quickly get to the main points
of a topic. Experience summarizing information to hit key points
and next actions.
- Effective decision maker that can make timely decisions
considering multiple view-points and data points.
- Effective at prioritizing work for him/her self and assisting
in the work prioritization for others as they have experience
discerning what is important and urgent.
- Experience to move from strategy to action. Demonstrate big
- Adept at collaborating with others to achieve results for the
team. Build relationships with many stakeholders and demonstrate
win-win approach to the work.
- Problem solver, experience articulating the problem statement
and identify alternatives before moving to solution space.
- Demonstrates a strategic lens for the work. Experience
articulating the why as much as the what behind actions.
- Bias for action where needed, experience helping projects move
along to completion.
- Customer focused that seeks to understand the needs of the
customer and how the team can deliver more value in support of the
longer term Meta Infrastructure strategy.
- Experience navigating through a highly ambiguous environment.
- Experience leading large projects in a Data Center
- Experience in working within matrixed organizations.
- Experience as a chief of staff, people management, professional
development, and training, or employee relations.
- Scrum and/or PMP certification. Facebook is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with
applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with
disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance
or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at
Keywords: Facebook App, Bend , Site Operations Program Manager, Professions , Prineville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!