Assistant Site Supervisor
Company: Pahlisch Homes Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2020
The Assistant Site Supervisor assists in all phases of the home
building process, including communicating and coordinating with
Trade Partners, ensuring that specifications are being followed and
the build is proceeding on schedule.
- Coordinate with Trade Partners to complete finish, detail and
prepare for final orientation
- Assist in all phases of the home building process
- Perform on-site inspections of the various subcontractor's work
to ensure that the level of quality is in compliance
- Ability to apply necessary job change orders
- Partner with Warranty Customer Service Department to perform
and maintain quality checklists
- Manage and maintain safety and housekeeping procedures
- Provide feedback related to product performance
- Coordinate with Homeowner Care Team regarding quality and
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean job site both indoor and
- Assist in the maintenance of sales and marketing signage
- Ability to effectively manage oneself in conflict
- Demonstrate initiative in the absence of leadership or
- Follow all Safety and OSHA guidelines
- 1+ year of customer service experience preferred
- Experience in residential home construction preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity both in and
out of work environment
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work full-time outdoors in year-round weather
- Physically able to climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop,
- Physically able to move and/or carry equipment which may be in
excess of 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITYNo supervisory experience is required for
WORK ENVIRONMENTThis job operates in various environments including
desk work, outdoor, and driving. Both indoor and outdoor work will
be required of this role.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThis position must be able to remain in a
stationary position 50% of the time. The person in this position
needs to frequently move/traverse about job sites. This position
requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands).
Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder. Occasionally positions self
to move in small spaces. The person is required to effectively and
clearly communicate with trades and other colleagues. This position
must be able to observe and assess job site conditions.
Occasionally moves equipment on job sites. Frequently works in
outdoor weather conditions. POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS OF
This is a Full Time, Non Exempt position.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. with occasional evening and weekend
TRAVEL Minimal travel is expected for this role.
EEO STATEMENT PHI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. PHI complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training. PHI expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PHI
employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not
tolerated. JOIN OUR TEAM
Keywords: Pahlisch Homes Inc., Bend , Assistant Site Supervisor, Professions , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!