Customer Service Representative-2
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 10, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: With general direction and knowledge of Company
services and processes, the Customer Service Representative I is
responsible for processing and resolving customer service requests
in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides timely and accurate solutions for customer service
requests, while demonstrating a high level of empathy,
professionalism and respect.
- Responds primarily to inbound calls and, as needed, initiates
outbound calls to resolve customer service inquiries.
- Inputs standard customer requests into Company systems.
- Effectively responds to initial customer requests and may
involve cross-functional assistance to resolve issues.
- Logs and records information about customer support
interactions by inputting information into Company systems and
updating information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enters service and route data into computer for billing and
route scheduling purposes.
- Exemplifies high levels of quality, productivity and efficiency
in a manner consistent with continuous quality improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- An Associate?s or Bachelor?s degree.
- Knowledge of the waste management industry.
- Experience using bilingual skills in a business
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a call center or other
customer service related environment.
- Experience working in a team environment.Republic Services is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Bend , Customer Service Representative-2, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!