Dentist/Exodontist- Bend, OR
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Advantage Dental is an equal opportunity employer
(Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train,
compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed,
color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Dentist/Exodontist- Bend, OR
At Advantage Dental, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals who can deliver the mission driven service our company
requires. We are one of the largest Dental Care Organizations in
Oregon with over 50 clinics throughout the state.--
If you are highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of
managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a
fast-paced--clinic environment, we have an excellent opportunity
for you to join a growing company with a consistent, fully booked
patient schedule, competitive compensation and benefits.--
We are currently looking for a full-time Dental Provider to join
our team at our--Bend clinic!
Our Dentist/Exodontists are expected to:
1.-- Examine teeth, gums and related tissues, using dental
instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate
dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities.
2.----Educate patients on their treatment including preoperative
3.-- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care,
the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care
4.-- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced
by patients during procedures.
5.-- Prescribe medications as necessary.
6.-- Carefully document diagnoses, treatment plans, consultations
7.-- Regular attendance is an essential function of the
8.-- Be able to travel to multiple dental practices.--
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Exposure to Elemental Factors
- Occasionally (25%): Wet/slippery area, chemical
- Rarely (10%): Marked changes in temperature; excessive noise;
dust, vibration, uneven surfaces.
- Blood-Borne Pathogen (BBP) Exposure Category - Risk for
Exposure to BBP.
- Risk of exposure to infectious disease during all patient
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or substances.
- Personal Protective Equipment Required: gloves, scrubs/gown,
mask, eye protection. Must be able to wear appropriate PPE required
to perform the job safely.
- Continually (75% or more): Sitting; keyboard operation; use of
clear and audible speaking voice; ability to hear normal speech
level in person and over telephone.
- Frequently (50%): Standing and walking; grasping/squeezing;
lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 1-25 pounds.
- Occasionally (25%): Bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching
overhead; lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 25-50
- Rarely (10%): Climbing stairs, climbing ladder/step-stool
(varies by area); crawling; operation of a motor vehicle.
- DDS or DMD required
- Current license and credentials to practice dentistry in the
state of Oregon
- Valid malpractice liability insurance
- Current DEA registration----
Other Job Information (if applicable):
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), and disability.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Keywords: DentaQuest, Bend , Dentist/Exodontist- Bend, OR, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!