Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Posted on: July 2, 2019
With over 170 locations and 1,800 employees, PRMG is one of the
largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. We are
well positioned to experience exponential growth in 2019 and many
years to come. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and results
driven environment with a passion for reaching and exceeding
personal financial goals. PRMG's success derives from its culture
of being Caring, Ethical, Results Driven, and focused on Serving
- Essential Job Functions:
- Confidentiality: Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Supervision: Works independently under the direction of
Supervisor and/or Manager
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with
co-workers and customers.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals,
copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision
within normal range
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for
- Discuss and advise the client of their home loan options.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that
application data is complete and meets establishment standards,
including type and amount of mortgage applied for including but not
limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current, valid NMLS license or appointment and appropriate State
licensing in good standing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook Calendar
- Previous Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Coachable mentality
- Demonstrate a high level of effort daily
- Active listener- Problem solver
- Ability to understand and empathize with customers
- Strong communication skills within a customer service
- Ability to effectively plan and operate in a fast-paced
- High integrity
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. (PRMG) provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, PRMG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Bend , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!