Travel CT Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Opportunity DescriptionWe're looking for a Travel CT
Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry
in New Jersey, United States. Pay:$2,800.00 - $4,800.00per week
plus weekly per diem Are you a MRI - CT Tech who is looking to grow
their career with an innovative company known for Medical
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and
maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and
As a CT Tech, you'll work for some of the best healthcare companies
across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks
up to a year.
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees
worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of
healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers
and they don't walk away from a problem before it is solved
Currently looking for CT Techs for multiple locations within the
US. Must have the ability to function as a CT Technologist in
performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of
assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
Contracts for specific locations are up to a year, with placement
at a new role a high priority upon contract completion.
Role: In this role the successful candidate will function as a CT
Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for
the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness. Also
will serve as a training resource.
- Performing CT diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate
anatomical regions according to department procedures and
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and
identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other
medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education
and participation in Siemens training programs.
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administering
contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which
services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting
- Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your Success Required qualifications:
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years CT
clinical experience required License/Certification:
- Valid ARRT license, registered in CT Preferred
- VIA experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with client personnel and team members in
an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
initiative Ability to commute/relocate:
- United States: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (preferred)
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Bend , Travel CT Technologist, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!