Construction Project Coordinator
Company: Les Schwab Tire Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Project Coordinators lead multi-million dollar programs (e.g., New
Stores, Store Modernizations, Showroom Remodels) in collaboration
with Store Operations. Direct multiple outside vendors and general
contractors in to coordinate construction projects, such as
developing new facilities, the addition, expansion, or extension of
existing facilities. Optimize store prototypes and work with
outside experts to develop plans and to create delivery strategies.
They develop assignments, schedules and budgets and ensure timely
execution and completion of projects. Independent judgment and
leadership ability are keys to success.
- Work closely with Store Operations and Sr. Mgmt to create a
remodel strategy and annual game plan; Identify top project
prospects, develop project designs with appropriate scopes and
budgets, guide Capital Expenditure budget inputs, and line up
resources to achieve these plans
- Provide leadership to project teams on site layout and
operational issues related to new stores and remodel projects and
communicate development and design criteria to outside consultants
to assist in document preparation and permitting. During
construction, visit the construction sites on a periodic basis to
check on progress and note any issues.
- Coordinate with contractors, project managers or other
stakeholders to set schedules, scopes, and budgets for programs as
well as individual projects.
- Run programs and ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate site visits
- Read and interpret project documents to create and maintain
technical documentation on the project, including health and safety
- Act as a resource on maintenance issues with existing stores
and help coordinate repairs or maintenance when necessary.
- Complete additional ad hoc projects to meet Construction and
Real Estate Department needs.
- Experience in commercial facility design and construction
- Experience with vetting and selecting construction contractors
- Experience in phased construction on property with ongoing
- Experience working with municipalities and authorities to
achieve project objectives
- Experience in construction remodel work including:
- site inspections and documentation of existing conditions
- inspection of existing equipment and services
- assessment of potential (current and future) conditions
requiring work for ADA, life/fire safety, structural, water
intrusion, and/or hazardous materials
- Experience with warranty and closing out punch list items
- General understanding of building codes, real estate zoning,
ordinances, permitting processes, etc. Associated topics:
construction, construction manager, custom, gcc, healthcare,
manager, project manager, public works, scheduler, site
Keywords: Les Schwab Tire Center, Bend , Construction Project Coordinator, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!