eLearning Design Specialist II
Company: Les Schwab Tire Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Responsible for writing elearning course storyboards and other
training materials in accordance with department standards and high
quality expectations. Designs blended learning curriculum to
support online and on the job training. Establishes effective
relationships with subject matter experts (SMEs), training
developers, and other members of the team to facilitate the
training design,development, and delivery process. Analyzes
deliverables training effectiveness and makes recommendations for
- Write and design complex and interactive elearning courses,
training video scripts, and other materials using instructional
- Analyze training needs to design blended learning curriculum
including elearning courses, on-the-job training, interactive
video, and skill checks.
- Design and review deliverables for quality and effectiveness to
improve learning outcomes in accordance with adult learning best
- Manage time and competing tasks to ensure maximum
- Build effective relationships with SMEs to better facilitate
the training design and development process.
- Special projects as assigned by the Training Manager.
- Research training sources for appropriate off-the-shelf content
that include industry trends in training and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; 3-5 years elearning
design/development experience required.
- Proven track record of creating measurably effective elearning
programs; video script writing; project management skills with the
ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing deadlines
- Experience with: Google Workspace, Articulate 360, Adobe
Keywords: Les Schwab Tire Center, Bend , eLearning Design Specialist II, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!