BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Company: Human Bean
Posted on: November 21, 2022
TITLE BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICEDESCRIPTION
Barista's are the face of our business and are in a position of
great potential for fun, learning and growth.We are a family owned
business and it shows!We lead with compassion and community. And,
are dedicated to creating opportunities for success and teamwork to
grow.We want to exceed even your own expectation for customer
service.Our Barista's are 100% focused on creating that memorable
customer service experience for each and every guest.Come to work
for the fun of it at 1041 NE 9th Street in Bend!ESSENTIAL
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate
- Ensure guest receives quality products as ordered.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of
- Address guest concerns.
- Clean and stock.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely, friendly and
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work
- Participate in ongoing training .
- 100% Attendance.
- Follow all company guidelines for food and cash controls.
LOCATION (1041) HUMAN BEAN BEND, NE 9TH FULL-TIME/PART-TIME
Full-Time and/or Part-Time POSITION REQUIREMENTS Must be 16 years
of age or older.Have a food handler's permit and/or obtain one
within 7 days of starting.Enrollment in high school; high school
diploma or equivalent is preferable.Successful team members are
service oriented with not only the guest, but also your team
members.A good team player will communicate consistently, be able
to comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that
may arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative
and problem solve.Basic math skills are critical.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products.WORK ENVIRONMENT:Working
conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold
associated with kitchen environment. Exposure to various foods,
cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation
equipment. PAY RANGE New hires start at minimum wage + tips and are
offered merit increases based on performance and additional
responsibilities. EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Human Bean, Bend , BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!