BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Company: Human Bean
Posted on: November 17, 2022
TITLE BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE
DESCRIPTION Barista's are the face of our business and are in a
position of great potential for fun, learning and growth.We are a
family owned business and it shows!We lead with compassion and
community. And, are dedicated to creating opportunities for success
and teamwork to grow.We want to exceed even your own expectation
for customer service.Our Barista's are 100% focused on creating
that memorable customer service experience for each and every
guest.Come to work for the fun of it at 1041 NE 9th Street in
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Take guest orders, process payment and make accurate
- Ensure guest receives quality products as ordered.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of
- Address guest concerns.
- Clean and stock.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely, friendly and
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work
- Participate in ongoing training .
- 100% Attendance.
- Follow all company guidelines for food and cash controls.
LOCATION (1041) HUMAN BEAN BEND, NE 9TH
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Full-Time and/or Part-Time
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Must be 16 years of age or older.Have a food
handler's permit and/or obtain one within 7 days of
starting.Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or
equivalent is preferable.Successful team members are service
oriented with not only the guest, but also your team members.A good
team player will communicate consistently, be able to comfortably
interact with customers, handle service issues that may arise in a
professional manner, and be able to take initiative and problem
solve.Basic math skills are critical.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop
- Work around heat
- Work in close quarters with others
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with various cleaning products.WORK ENVIRONMENT:Working
conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold
associated with kitchen environment. Exposure to various foods,
cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation
PAY RANGE New hires start at minimum wage + tips and are offered
merit increases based on performance and additional
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Human Bean, Bend , BARISTA - Human Bean - CUSTOMER SERVICE, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!