Surgery Scheduler, Cascade Gastroenterology
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Location: La Pine
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Cascade Gastroenterology, part of Praxis Health, is a thriving,
patient focused organization with clinics and labs scattered across
the beautiful state of Oregon. You likely know us as High Lakes
Health Care, Aspen Mountain Dermatology, Pacific Crest Neurology,
Urology Specialists of Oregon, Cascade Gastroenterology,
Endocrinology Services Northwest and Desert Orthopedics. We want to
add members to our team who will engage with our mission of working
toward lower cost, healthier patients and happier medical teams.We
are looking to hire a rock star; someone who learns quickly, works
hard, pays attention to detail- and if youre an overachiever, bonus
points! We are seeking an experienced Surgery Scheduler with
outstanding customer service skills for a full time position.Our
clinic has a mission of providing infinite resources to our
patients with authenticity. We believe that the entire team plays a
role in each patients care; so we seek to hire employees who will
take pride in themselves, and their work. If the candidate
described sounds like you, please reach out and lets chat! You
might be exactly what were looking for.In this role, you will
greet, screen, schedule patients, input correct patient
information, perform clerical duties related to clinical service
and other medical receptionist duties as necessary.Must have an
aptitude to learn anda passion to serve others.Must be someone who
thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment.Must have exceptional
customer service skills, be highly organized, and detail
oriented.We are excited to share with you a short video that shows
why the Praxis Health family is so special. Please click here:
Benefits:We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and on
top of this, you will work with a talented group of providers,
professionals and co-workers who are dedicated to the highest
standards of quality care.Benefit Highlights:
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No out of
pocket premium cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time OffSchedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pmEssential
- Greets, screens and schedules patients.
- Inputs information into electronic health records and other
support services platforms.
- Performs clerical duties related to clinical service.
- Prepares and processes correspondence. Answers routine medical
- Performs high volumes of reception duties including but not
limited to answering and screening telephone communication,
relaying messages, questions and other relevant
information between patients and their clinical team.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides
support services to patients and medical staff.
- Assistance in Medical Record maintenance including retrieving
and sending to offices and individuals as requested and required by
state and federal laws.
- Ensures scheduling accuracy for ease and best use of provider
and patient time.
- Vital contributor to internal communication via multiple
- Maintains files and assists establishing office systems.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of office equipment.
- Performs medical receptionist duties as necessary.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.At this time, Praxis
Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all
employees and this will be required as a condition of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general
education degree (GED).1 year customer service experienceTyping
Skills: 45 wpm minimumExperience in a medical office setting
preferred, but not required.
Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high quality
healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our community-based
clinics are the DNA of our business, providing better medicine,
advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and collaborative
culture for our providers and staff.The Praxis family approach is
dynamically different than other healthcare companies in Oregon. We
are not big box health care, but rather a company of small groups
and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can quickly adapt to
industry changes, as well as patient needs.We have been serving
communities across the beautiful and adventurous state of Oregon
for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought leaders in the
industry. Our commitment to innovative and operational excellence
has allowed us to create healthcare solutions that are both
cost-efficient and cutting edge.Come see how healthcare is done
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation including
computer and calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and
supplies, mobility to complete errands for deliveries, or sitting
for extended periods of time.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as
needed. Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and outside
the office, throughout the day.
- Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
- Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent
contact with staff and patients.
EOE Disabled/VeteranPraxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Surgery Scheduler, Cascade Gastroenterology, Other , La Pine, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!