DISH MACHINE OPERATOR - Shari's of South Redmond
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Dish Machine Operator Reports To: Manager or Shift Leader on
Duty Position Summary: A dish machine operator contributes to the
success of Shari s by executing tasks required to sort and rack
dishes, operate the dish machine and maintain a stock of clean dish
and service ware in all needed locations. Ensure that restrooms,
floors, outside, kitchen and dish machine areas are clean and well
organized. Essential Functions: To perform the job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential function
satisfactorily. The duties and responsibilities listed below are of
those that must be met to successfully perform this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform an essential function. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Pick up litter and debris from the parking lot area and the
perimeter of the restaurant.
- Clean and stock restrooms thoroughly at the beginning of the
shift and then maintain hourly.
- Operation and maintenance of the dish machine to include
checking and changing chemicals using proper safety precautions and
cleanliness of the machine inside and out.
- Remove all full flatware and bus tubs to the kitchen for
washing then replacing the full tubs with clean, empty tubs.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using the dish
machine or by hand as applicable.
- Replace clean dishware in the appropriate area for use quickly
- Sweep and mop floor areas in the kitchen, dining room and
- Empty full garbage containers into the dumpster throughout the
- Restock pop machine as needed.
- Clean up any spills or broken glass immediately following
- Take grease filters down, wash thoroughly and re-position under
- Put away food deliveries checking for quality and maintaining
proper product rotation in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with managers, servers, cooks and fellow dish
- Handle complaints in a professional manner. Work with the
manager to resolve guest complaints.
- Maintain a professional appearance, including proper hygiene
and report to work as scheduled, in uniform and ready to take over
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by the manager at any time. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to take direction and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Meet productivity standards and complete work using time
- Language Ability - Ability to comprehend simple instructions
and to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Math Ability - Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers
using units of US weight measurement.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in
- Communication - Speak clearly and persuasively in both positive
and negative situations. Speak effectively with guests, coworkers
and management. Approach others in a tactful manner.
- Permits - Ability to obtain and maintain a state applicable
food handler s card. WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the duties
of this job, the team member is frequently exposed to work near
moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. PHYSICAL DEMANDS While preforming the duties of
this position, the team member is required to stand or walk for 2
hours at a time up to 4-8 hours. Team member will be able to sit
approximately every 2 hours. Team member will continuously be
performing hand and wrist work including grasping, and bending and
twisting. Team member will frequently push and pull and reach above
the shoulder. Team member will occasionally kneel or squat. This
position will seldom require fine hand manipulation or
climb/stairs. Team member will continuously lift or carry 0-5
pounds, frequently lift or carry 6-10 pounds, occasionally lift or
carry 11-40 pounds and rarely lift over 41-50 pounds.
Keywords: Shari's, Bend , DISH MACHINE OPERATOR - Shari's of South Redmond, Other , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!