Account Associate- Commercial Insurance
Company: PayneWest Insurance
Posted on: June 17, 2022
The Job:PayneWest's Business Insurance team is looking for a
passionate and people-oriented customer service professional to
develop, implement and deliver outstanding insurance and risk
management customer service to our clients. If you're new to the
world of insurance or customer service, this position provides an
excellent opportunity for you to sharpen your skills and develop in
your career at PayneWest. We've created a promising career path
with opportunities to move up the ladder and specialize in
high-level client service and industry focuses as you move
We will give you access to mentorship, training, resources, and
development to ensure your success but you will need to supply the
drive and desire to be a PayneWest professional. Our ideal
candidate is hungry, humble and smart- they don't stop short of
excellence and are driven to do what's best for their clients,
colleagues, and communities.What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with customers and carriers to handle incoming service
- Manage new and renewal insurance marketing: including
negotiating with carriers, preparing presentation and proposal
materials, collecting customer information and ordering insurance
policies from carriers.
- Account collaboration: including negotiating with insurance
carriers, preparing presentation and proposal materials, collecting
customer information and ordering insurance policies from
- Update customer information: keep accurate, up-to-date records
on customers in our agency management system.
- Up sell & cross sell: work with your colleagues to find and
follow-through on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Customer service: ensure that you and your designated sales and
service team provide effective and efficient customer service.
- Plus (the fine print): you'll follow organization policies and
procedures, sales and service standards and established workflows.
You'll ensure quality control through proper file documentation and
maintenance. You'll maintain confidentiality and be an all-around
awesome member of our team.Who We're Looking For:
- You're a client service advocate. You're passionate about
delivering an exceptional level of customer service and
- You're ready to throw all stereotypes of "insurance" out the
window and love your job.
- You're smart. You understand business and people.
- You're good with people, even on the tough days. Good customer
service is just part of who you are, and you love making people
- You're a team player. You maintain positive relationships with
your colleagues-and you enjoy it.
- You're that person everyone can depend on-to pay attention to
details, to make deadlines, to be accurate and complete when
interacting with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- You love to learn. You're earnest about improving and pursuing
- You can adapt-because our industry changes constantly and so do
the needs of our clients. You're good at staying on your toes.
- You're ready for a meaningful change. No more corporate vanilla
structure for you. (Yes, an insurance company really just said
- You embrace our core values: accountability, balance,
excellence, integrity, respect and humanity.The Perks:A competitive
compensation package, a potential for profit sharing and a benefits
package that includes paid paternity/maternity leave, medical leave
and paid time off to volunteer within the community. Also- we're
committed to a diverse workplace and a good work-life balance and
offer a great career path with room for growth. We take pride in
providing our colleagues with opportunities for career growth
across all lines of business and function.About us:
We are excited to be a part of the Marsh McLennan Agency family, an
organization with people that share our same values. They are high
performing, culturally oriented, and community driven. We embrace a
culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues, clients and
Remote work disclaimer:
Many of our departments offer hybrid work options, empowering
colleagues to work from home several days per week. Depending on
your experience, role and responsibilities, hybrid and fully remote
options may be available. This position is not eligible for remote
work in the state of Colorado.
Keywords: PayneWest Insurance, Bend , Account Associate- Commercial Insurance, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!