Receptionist, Urology Specialists of Oregon
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Urology Specialists of Oregon, part of Praxis Health, is seeking
a friendly Receptionist with outstanding customer service skills
for a full time position. We are looking for a candidate with a
collaborative, team spirit and a willingness to support the needs
of our patients as well as the goals of the job and the team. In
this role, you will greet, screen, schedule patients, input correct
patient information, perform clerical duties related to clinical
service and other medical receptionist duties as necessary.
- Must have an aptitude to learn and -a passion to serve
- Must be someone who thrives in a busy, fast-paced
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, be highly
organized, and detail oriented.We are excited to share with you a
short video that shows why the Praxis Health family is so special.
Please click here: Schedule: -Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00
pmBenefits: We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, and
on top of this, you will work with a talented group of providers,
professionals and co-workers who are dedicated to the highest
standards of quality care. The family of providers within the
Praxis Health values those we provide for and we value our
- Laboratory discounts for in house testing
- Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for
employee only coverage)
- Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time OffTravel: -Occasional coverage at clinics in
Bend/RedmondEssential Job Functions
- Greets, screens and schedules patients.
- Inputs information into electronic health records and other
support services platforms.
- Performs clerical duties related to clinical service. -
- Prepares and processes correspondence. Answers routine medical
administrative inquiries. -
- Performs high volumes of reception duties including but not
limited to answering and screening telephone communication,
relaying messages, questions and other relevantinformation between
patients and their clinical team.
- Obtains, verifies, and updates patient information and provides
support services to patients and medical staff. -
- Assistance in Medical Record maintenance including retrieving
and sending to offices and individuals as requested and required by
state and federal laws.
- Ensures scheduling accuracy for ease and best use of provider
and patient time.
- Vital contributor to internal communication via multiple
- Maintains files and assists establishing office systems. -
- Assists in the care and maintenance of office equipment. -
- Performs medical receptionist duties as necessary.
- Reliable attendance and presence at work.At this time, Praxis
Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all
employees and this will be required as a condition of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be
fairly considered.Education and/or Experience - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year customer service experience
- Typing Skills: 40 wpm minimum
- Experience in a medical office setting preferred, but not
required.Praxis Health is a family of medical groups providing high
quality healthcare throughout the state of Oregon. Our
community-based clinics are the DNA of our business, providing
better medicine, advocacy for our patients, and a satisfying and
collaborative culture for our providers and staff.The Praxis family
approach is dynamically different than other healthcare companies
in Oregon. We are not "big box" health care, but rather a company
of small groups and clinics, of nimble micro-cultures that can
quickly adapt to industry changes, as well as patient needs.We have
been serving communities across the beautiful and adventurous state
of Oregon for over 50 years! And we are pioneers and thought
leaders in the industry. Our commitment to innovative and
operational excellence has allowed us to create healthcare
solutions that are both cost-efficient and cutting edge.Come see
how healthcare is done right!
- Manual dexterity for office machine operation including
computer and calculator; stooping, bending to handle files and
supplies, mobility to complete errands for deliveries, or sitting
for extended periods of time.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and twist as
needed. - Requires walking on non-level surfaces, inside and
outside the office, throughout the day. -
- Stress can be triggered by multiple staff demands and
- Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent
contact with staff and patients.EOE Disabled/VeteranPraxis Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Bend , Receptionist, Urology Specialists of Oregon, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!