Document Control Administrator I
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Document Control Administrator IWhen you're part of the team at
Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment
or making sure our food is safe and you'll be valued and recognized
for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring
coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and
opportunities to make significant contributions to the world while
building a vibrant career!The Bend, Oregon site consists of
approximately 125 highly motivated colleagues focused on contract
early phase clinical drug product formulation development and
manufacture. Bend, Oregon is a beautiful community of around 95,000
people commonly known as 'the outdoor playground of the West'!What
will you do?
- Ensures documents and records are accurate, complete and on
time. Ensures processes for document and change control management
are conducted per approved procedures and business rules.
- Performs edits and compliance checks of documents and change
- Updates and verifies databases with required data from
documents or other authorized sources in
- order to maintain tracking and customer notifications.
- Monitors production schedules and work requests to ensure
documents meet standards for production.
- Maintains analytical standard information and specifications in
appropriate automated systems.
- Assists with inquiries and training on the use of systems and
processes associated with document and change control
- Creates and maintains organized files for master documents to
support all documentation systems. Ensures timely retrieval of
documents to support development, production and
regulatory/customer audits.How will you get here?Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree in business, science or related field is a
plus. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant
work experience may be considered.Experience
- Experience working in an office environment required,
preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.Knowledge, Skills,
- Knowledge of documentation practices and procedures. Good
knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Word, Excel and
- Ability to understand business rules needed for management of
documents and records within a regulated environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good negotiating
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure accurate, complete
and timely handling of documentation and records required.
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively and remain
well-organized to ensure production schedules, regulatory and
customer commitments are met in a timely fashion.About Thermo
Fisher ScientificThermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader
in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $35 billion. Our
Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier,
cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life
sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving
patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in
their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of
more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of
innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical
services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo
Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific,
Unity Lab Services and Patheon.For more information, please visit
http://jobs.thermofisher.comThermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed,
religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic
information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bend , Document Control Administrator I, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!