Company: OnPoint Community Credit Union
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview:Get your career #OnPoint and grow with us!
We're in the financial services industry, but we're not a bank.
We're in the "people" business. Inspired by the credit union
philosophy of "people helping people," we've developed a strong and
growing tradition of investing in our employees, our members and
OnPoint is the largest community owned credit union in Oregon - and
we're growing! Our growth provides great opportunities for you to
reach your personal and professional goals. We value enthusiasm,
commitment to outstanding performance and providing opportunities
to truly make a difference. We invite you to explore and grow your
career with us!Responsibilities:
- Responsible for exceptional member service to include eye
contact, welcome greeting, thanking the member by name, interest
and willing to help, energy in body language and tone, friendly
comments and ensuring members needs are fulfilled.
- Performs and documents over the counter transactions as
identified in the teller habit pattern.
- Understands and determines acceptability of negotiable items
and member identification.
- Identifies and addresses member questions and concerns to offer
- Listens for clues in order to identify cross-sale
opportunities. Refers to appropriate staff members or opens
product/service as appropriate.
- Assists with lobby management traffic to ensure members are
being helped in a timely manner and feel welcome.
- Keep informed on up-to-date financial services and tools
offered by Credit Union and educate members of new services and
tools available to them.
- Maintains cash drawer and balances within guidelines
established by Credit Union.
- Able to assist or lift 50-pound bags of coin. Stands for
extended periods of time as required (up to four hours at a
- Performs any additional duties as required by the Management
Team.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to coordinate a variety of assignments simultaneously
and prioritize work.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually
to consistently meet and exceed set goals determined by the Credit
- Proficient in counting cash, arithmetic, ten-key and basic
- Demonstrates a high level of member service, sales,
interpersonal communication skills, problem solving, motivation to
accomplish set goals, organization and self-management
- High School graduate or GED required.
- A minimum of 6 - 12 months prior Teller experience within a
financial institution, retail sales, or a customer service position
involving cash handling experience required.
- Bilingual skills are highly desired.
- Must have Saturday availability.
- This position may float between our Bend Downtown, Bend South,
and Redmond branches based on business needs.
Keywords: OnPoint Community Credit Union, Bend , Teller, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!