Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 8, 2021
Pay Range: $100.00
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Full Time and Part Time Available
Sign On BONUS!!
$750.00 bonus after 90 days
• Full and Part time benefits available
• PTO accrual for Full time associates
• Monthly Recognition Program-a chance to win a full day of PTO,
$100 and great Brookdale swag every month!
Brookdale is a GREAT place to further your
• Brookdale always prefers to promote from within the company.
• The leadership team has over 50 years combined experience in
• We have been an established senior care community in Deschutes
county for over 20 years.
• We have a culture of caring. All leadership team members, and
associates partner together to make sure each resident feels like
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
If you are an organizer who enjoys planning wellness and recreation
programs, become a Brookdale Program Coordinator. Our senior living
residents enjoy both personal and community group activities and
the social interaction that come with them. Bring a smile to our
residents by planning events and outings and help to make their day
both fulfilling and fun.
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Bend , Activities Coordinator, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!