Packaging Operator (10 Barrel)
Company: 10 BARREL BREWING
Posted on: July 16, 2021
10 Barrel is looking to hire a
packaging operator to join our team. This is an entry-level
manufacturing position that requires operating equipment in a
fast-paced environment. Culture is the foundation of our company.
Our ideal candidate will embody the motto “work hard, play hard.”
We are an active, competitive, fun-loving group… we have diverse
backgrounds and interests, but our love for beer and the
shenanigans that go with it bring us together.
- Benefits\: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K Package
- Brewery KPI bonus
- Free beer and discounted food/apparel at Pubs
- Four day weekends – shifts are 3x 12hr
- Openings on multiple shifts (day/grave)
- Must be able to pass Background Check, 4-Panel Drug Test, and
have a clean driving record free of DUI
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines.
- Follows HACCP & Food Safety Guidelines.
- Operation of an equipment center in high speed beverage
manufacturing. Willingness to cross-train.
- Ability to stand/walk on production floor for duration of
- Performing quality checks throughout production runs.
- Perform daily & weekly cleaning throughout the department.
- Material handling… raw materials, chemicals, packaging, and
- Spot and remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
- Responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers as
per packaging schedule.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure
production equipment runs efficiently.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a
healthy and safe working environment
- High school GED or higher education
- Previous manufacturing experience in food and/or beverage
- Knowledge and a passion for craft beer
- Able to lift, carry, push/pull cases weighing up to 50 pounds
repeatedly over long periods of time
- Works well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Able to walk or stand most of the time during the shift and may
include stooping, crawling, and crouching over/under conveyors and
- May be required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends
- May be required to work rotating shifts, regular, late or
Keywords: 10 BARREL BREWING, Bend , Packaging Operator (10 Barrel), Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!