Afro-Centric Student Program and College Prep Coordinator
Company: Central Oregon Community College
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Develop and manage a recruitment and retention program aimed at
increasing the overall enrollment and persistence of Afro-Centric
students. Coordinate COCC's Afro-Centric College Preparation
Program, a program designed to increase the post-secondary
aspirations of area Afro-Centric high school students.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a 11-month exempt Grant Funded position at pay level 23
in the Administrative salary schedule.
- Requires flexible work schedule, which may include evenings
and/or weekends as well as travel throughout the district.
- Requires the provision of official transcripts upon hire.
- COCC employees must work and reside in the state of Oregon at
the time their work is being performed.
- The College is NOT able to support Visa applications for this
position. Applicants must already be eligible to work in the United
States to be considered for this position.
- Upon hire, must pass criminal and/or driving history; only
information relevant to the position will be considered.
Keywords: Central Oregon Community College, Bend , Afro-Centric Student Program and College Prep Coordinator, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!