Housekeeping Room Attendant
Location: Powell Butte
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Brasada Ranch is a very special getaway and community for our
Members, Guests, and Team Members. The stunning, panoramic views of
the Cascade Mountains are the perfect backdrop to spend the day
away from home. We specialize in making lifelong memories for
people visiting us from all around the world, and for making
lifelong memories with each other working as a team at this
wonderful resort. At Brasada, we are building something special
that is more than just a job. It is an opportunity for an
experience that will stay with you.
The commitment that we make to our guests is that every aspect
of their stay with us will be clean and comfortable. With that
commitment, our housekeeping department has some of the hardest
working and vital team members at Brasada. We take pride in all of
the spaces that we share with our guests, and our team puts every
effort to maintain a goal of utmost cleanliness at all times.
Our Room Attendant/Housekeeper position plays an important role
in the guest experience on property. High level customer service
skills are a very important aspect of this job in addition to the
daily housekeeping duties. Housekeeping team members provide our
home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every
To be a successful addition to this team, you will need to be
reliable, a pleasure to work closely with, and have an attention to
detail that is not compromised. You are a team player that responds
positively with direction given by your supervisor. You enjoy the
opportunity to help be a problem solver and think creatively to
improve the performance of yourself and the rest of your team. You
need to enjoy hard work and feel a sense of pride and
accomplishment when you look around and know that everything you
had a hand in is perfect for our arriving guests.
- Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming,
changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm,
- Works collaboratively with all team members and helps create a
positive and welcoming atmosphere.
- Communicate effectively to coordinator, supervisor, and manager
to provide updates on progress and potential defects in guest
- Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the
assignments for the day.
- Perform quality cleaning with excellent time management skills
to ensure that all suites and cabins are ready for guest check in
on time at 4pm.
- Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
- Pick up ground litter around hotel or whatever visible.
- Perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must display attention to detail.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and
flexibility with scheduling.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions regarding
priorities of tasks.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 15 lbs
- Ability to kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly
- 401k with company match
- Free golf availability for all team members
- Free trail ride on horseback through Brasada Trails
- Discounts at all F&B outlets and all retail
- Athletic Center day pass for family
- Discounted spa treatments
- Free birthday lunch
- Invitations to team events and parties
Keywords: Brasada, Bend , Housekeeping Room Attendant, Other , Powell Butte, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!