Talent Acquisition Specialist, Technology - U.S. Remote
Company: Par Vision Systems Corp.
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology
Hi there! Have you noticed that the restaurant industry is
We're PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants,
meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously.
As a leading provider of restaurant technology to the top
restaurant brands in the world we're calling all rebels,
instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing
team. If you've excelled at every job you've held but always
thought something was missing, please, read on.
PAR Technology is seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition
Specialist (TAS) to support our Technology business units. The TAS
will assess and anticipate recruiting needs focused on Technology
development with additional recruiting support for other open
positions within PAR. The TAS will formulate partnerships with the
greater organization to deliver value added service that reflects
the business objectives of the organization.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 4 years in high volume, full cycle, technical
- Relevant experience with Technology/Software Development
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees and
management at all levels
- Be self-directed, autonomous and motivated
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and
make recommendations for implementation
Why We Need You
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategically fill roles and
attract top talent
- Use social media and other online platforms to attract and
source talent in conjunction with leading employer branding
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to
develop solutions, programs and policies
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening,
assessments, and facilitating in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact
details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Develop and maintain key talent acquisition metrics aligned to
the business goals
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and
- Develop a keen understanding of the differences between various
roles within organizations
- Collaborates with Manager of Talent Acquisition on developing
new advertising channels, driving employee referral program, and
strategic talent acquisition initiatives
- Partner with the HR team on various projects
Who We Are
PAR invented the FIRST point of sale terminal over 40 years ago,
yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant
technology. PAR's solutions are used to serve tens of millions of
guests every day in over 120 countries. Our mission is to build the
number one restaurant technology company in the world and we're off
to great start. We believe our customers want technology that is
open and fast that enables their ability to innovate.
We're looking for people who are hungry to go beyond the idea of
'just a job'. PAR's not for everyone though: We work hard, and we
really reward success. We push ourselves and each other to be
better every day. We're ferocious in battle but gentle in spirit.
We're hands-on people. We keep our room clean and make our bed
because details matter. We believe it is better to be fast than
big, and that being both is best. We believe diversity creates
strong systems and communities. We experiment. Sometimes we break
things, but we learn quickly. We're honest and our intentions are
good. And we always offer the last slice of dessert to our guests.
We've got each other's and our customers' backs no matter what.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to
attract and retain great people; people who are up for the
challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong
here, we should meet!
Keywords: Par Vision Systems Corp., Bend , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Technology - U.S. Remote, Other , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!