Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 10, 2021
L0218 Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend
Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel then we want
you to - join our team focused on earning customers for life!
There's no better time to join us on the road to success!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide.
Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia
Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on
the fast track.
GROWTH = OPPORTUNITY
As a Parts Advisor you will be responsible for providing vehicle
parts and merchandise to customers while providing exceptional
- Answer telephone and greet customers & vendors in a friendly
and professional manner.
- Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work
area, and stockroom.
- Interact with the Service Team to coordinate parts for vehicle
repair and service.
- Order parts from suppliers based on Service Department and
- Receive, unpack, and store parts in appropriate storage areas
so they are readily available when needed.
- Takes inventory, maintain records of goods received and keeps
perpetual inventory controls.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as
- Previous parts advisor experience, preferred
- Understand basic automotive components and systems
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- Any automotive certifications is a plus
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Bend , Parts Advisor, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!