Coordinator - Order Management
Company: TDS Telecom
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Coordinator - Order Management is a key contributor in TDS'
overall strategy to grow, delight, and retain our business
customers. This position schedules and coordinates the
implementation of all new products and features for our business
customers, which includes order entry into multiple systems,
working with sales, dispatch and other functional departments to
ensure timely implementation of all services. The advisor position
is a key resource for process and procedure adherence, and for
making recommendations for improvements.
This position works with various interdepartmental groups, (i.e.
Sales, Product Management, Legal, IT and Tax Knowledge Center,
etc.) until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved.
Examples of requests include, but are not limited to, order
collaboration, contract questions, product rules and validation,
- This position has a shift of Tuesday - Saturday 12pm - 9pm CST;
11am - 8 pm MST; 10am - 7pm PST*
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs 2,900
people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
[NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000 company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc.
employs 9,100 people and has approximately six million connections
nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom,
OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, and TDS Broadband Service. TDS Inc. has
been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best
Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers
for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.
- Assume primary responsibility for the successful implementation
of business products & services. Ensure customer satisfaction
throughout the entire order fulfillment process and day of
installation. Manage the install through order entry, provisioning
process, timing, coordination (internal resources), OEMs and
- Process orders for Business customers whose accounts were
disconnected for non-payment, once payment has been received,
process e-Rate & Rural Health Care Funding claims and Change of
Liability requests and any tax exemption paperwork
- Place orders as necessary to change Pics, disassociate accounts
or disconnect remaining unwanted services
- Maintain personal knowledge and performance on product and
service offerings (including new and upcoming services, products
and promotions & TSA's), contact information, contact database(s),
and activity and outcome reporting
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Regular attendance and promptness for work are essential
functions of this position because absenteeism and tardiness
significantly impact the ability of the Company and coworkers to
meet our customers' needs
- 1+ years telecommunications, customer service, OR sales
- Ability to adapt to rapid change and fast-paced environment
while incorporating time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, as well as
ordering and billing systems, and customer information
- Advanced sales and/or customer service skills.
- Experience in a direct sales program preferred.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Familiarity with products and services offered by the
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal, written,
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working
Physical Demands and Work Environment. The physical demands and
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans
address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your
family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for
full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and
retirement options please click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our
differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our
diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!
Keywords: TDS Telecom, Bend , Coordinator - Order Management, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!