Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Department: Customer Service
Shift(s): Friday - Sunday
Purpose of Position:
A Cashier/Customer Service Associate is responsible for
maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards,
processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register
operations and safeguarding company assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the very best in customer service by greeting customers
upon entrance into store and thanking them upon exiting the
- Clean, stock and straighten all merchandise in the front end of
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Help to keep carts neat and orderly, providing "wing carts" at
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to
ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate
- Accurately ring merchandise through the register, ensuring that
all tenders balance at the end of the shift.
- Count down the till with a Department Manager at the end of the
- Check in customer's firearms and fill out proper check in
- Properly issue gift cards.
- Properly tender loyalty program purchases.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Perform other tasks as necessary and assigned by management,
which may at times include assisting in other departments.
Good verbal and written communication is required as well as
good math skills and problem solving skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Cashier Experience
- Upbeat Attitude and Motivated
Education and Training:
A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma are
This position involves a variety of physical activities
including: talking, hearing, sitting, and standing for multiple
hours, and repetitive motions. Visual acuity is required for
completing work on computer. The ability to stand for extended
periods of time is also required.
This position does not require travel.
Sportsman's Warehouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Bend , Cashier/Customer Service, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!