Commercial Relationship Manager
Company: Columbia Banking System, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Business development of new commercial client
- Business development of current client relationships
- Develop internal relationships in order to provide
comprehensive financial solutions to clients from all areas of the
- Advises clients on financial solutions and strategies
- Manage and review client relationships
- Ability to articulate Columbia Bank's value proposition.
- Building awareness of banking industry and industry specific
- Knowledge of other banking services offered by other Lines of
Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals.
- Demonstrate intermediate understanding and development of
Commercial banking financial solutions:
- Credit structures and solutions engage in community
relationships and activities for business development
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the
performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control
responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures,
and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other appropriate area
preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3+ years' Commercial banking experience or equivalent
- Ability to cross sell an increasing variety of bank
- Proficient in building client relationships
- Handles complex relationships and interacts with outside
counsel, title companies, etc.
- Proficient business development and sales skills
- Ability to manage existing portfolio
- Consultative selling skills and approach
- Working knowledge of credit structures
- Well-developed credit skills and acumen
- Basic underwriting skills
- Basic understanding of personal and business financial
statements and tax returns
- Ability to manage a complex workflow
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide client solutions
- Ability to prospect new client relationships
- Working knowledge of bank products and
- Proficient in building and managing client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and
client services skills
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.
Keywords: Columbia Banking System, Inc., Bend , Commercial Relationship Manager, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!