Building Maintenance Technician 2
Company: Sun Country Tours
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Mt. Bachelor's mission statement is to deliver memorable
experiences, enhance people's lives and have fun doing it! Our
Building Maintenance team is committed to assist with all aspects
of keeping Mt. Bachelor's buildings in working condition including
lighting, plumbing, construction and general repair and
replacement. Responsible for logging all maintenance, repair and
inspections of buildings. Works with manager to develop schedules
of repairs and maintenance for our staff and contractors.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Structural Maintenance -- perform structural repairs and
installations, finish carpentry and match existing finishes.
Coordinate building maintenance with department managers.
- Plumbing Systems -- repair and replace all toilets, urinals and
flush systems; clean, repair, replace and monitor drains, sinks and
grease traps; repair, replace and inspect faucets, drinking
fountains and valves
- General Maintenance -- respond to department calls. Assist in
ordering parts required to maintain all systems.
- Mechanical Systems -- replace and maintain equipment including
fans, pumps, and motors. Service and repair elevators, dumbwaiters
and snow melt systems. Diagnose, maintain and repair kitchen
equipment. Maintain HVAC systems.
- Interior Maintenance -- patch, replace and repair damaged
walls, ceilings and dcor. Includes, painting replacing woodwork
trim, replacing ceiling tiles, installing carpet tiles and Formica
- Entry Systems -- maintain and adjust door closers, fit within
the frame, locking devices and weather stripping
- General Shop Work -- maintain operating supply stock. Plan
projects and assist in ordering the required materials from the
proper supplier. Perform repair tasks as assigned. Maintain tools
and keep maintenance shop clean.
- Daily Inspection -- look at repairs and determine the order of
importance, log meter readings
- Coordinate with subcontractors and have any required work
completed prior to the subcontractor arrival.
- Shovel Snow -- this is a ski resort and to keep our guests and
employees safe we help keep access areas clear of snow.
Specific Job Skills:
License/Certifications- Valid and current Driver's License, able
to obtain certifications including but not limited to drinking
Technical- able to learn new tools and equipment through verbal
and visual instruction, moderate mechanical skill.
Physical Capabilities- This is a highly physical position,
strength and enthusiasm are required; able to remain on knees for
extended periods of time, flexible enough to reach tight spots.
Additional- Able to work alone and with other team members. Work
on ladders and other high locations. The ability to be flexible in
your job with rapidly changing priorities. Must be able to provide
own basic hand tools.
Keywords: Sun Country Tours, Bend , Building Maintenance Technician 2, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!