Associate Service Manager - Bend, OR
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Tesla's Associate Service Managers are responsible for driving
excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in
our service centers.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Our Associate Service Managers must assist in the daily
operations of the Service Center to ensure the delivery excellent
results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month,
on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it
is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a
service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond
for our customers. As an Associate Service Manager, you will coach
your team to elevate their customer service approach and assist the
team in developing and implementing appropriate standards and
processes to continuously elevate the overall service
- People: Our Associate Service Managers lead by example, and we
expect you to put your team's success before your own. Your team
will look to you to champion open communication, active problem
solving, and a positive work environment. You must have the ability
to inspire and coach your team to meet both daily and strategic
goals, and partner with the Service Manager to ensure the
development and growth of your team.
- Operational excellence: As an Associate Service Manager, you
must understand every aspect of your service center's performance,
and work with our Service leaders to increase efficiency and drive
continuous improvement in all aspects of operations. You must
actively facilitate exceptional team performance and partner with
your team to identify and remove waste in operational processes. We
expect you to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and overall
excellence in all your actions and decisions.
- Financials: Our Associate Service Managers are expected to
understand our business, know their numbers, and ensure excellence
in the center's daily operations to achieve specific goals in
productivity, quality, output, cost as well as revenue / margin
- Our Associate Service Managers always act in the best interest
of Tesla. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and
- Technical acumen is required - you must develop a knowledge of
all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and
Attitude and approach are everything. You must:
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure
situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan to give
your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible, and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on
problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success
depends on theirs.
- Educational experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a
service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a
diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Process / operations experience: prior experience leading
field, technical repair, or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced,
technology-driven environment with strong customer facing
responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean
or other techniques is strongly preferred.
- As a full time, Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Bend , Associate Service Manager - Bend, OR, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!