Banquet Servers -Seasonal
Company: Black Butte Ranch
Posted on: June 8, 2021
IMAGINE enjoying the view of where you work so much, that you
forget you're working! That is what our Banquet Servers enjoy at
every event. Join us on the lawn overlooking the lake beginning as
early as March and continuing through our summer banquet
Banquet Servers are responsible to set up and take down events
such as weddings, family reunions, corporate gatherings, etc.,
swiftly, consistently and discreetly moving through the event as
they serve, clean up tables and respond to guest requests.
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place
settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service.
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards.
Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to carry trays and tableware weighing 40 lbs.
Must have current Food Handlers Permit.
Keywords: Black Butte Ranch, Bend , Banquet Servers -Seasonal, Other , Sisters, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!