Golf Cart Attendant
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The purpose of this position is to create a sense of welcome and
arrival for all guests and owners participating in golf play. Golf
Cart Attendants insure outside components of the golf operations
are facilitated. This specifically relates to the golf cart fleet
management and driving range component along with general facility
cleanliness and upkeep.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous guest service experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Previous golf related experience ideal.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Basic computer and typing skills are required.
- Must be able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Has a good understanding of the rules and regulations of the
game of golf and proper course etiquette.
- Meets and greets all guests and members in a .warm friendly and
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery
utilizing both mechanical and hand machinery equipment.
- Responsible for collection and organization of all range
baskets and the washing of the range balls.
- Keep golf carts range balls and hand cart rentals available to
- Coordinates with golf-shop to keep level of carts
- Keep driving range clean picked and keep course water
containers clean and filled with ice water.
- Responsible for cleanliness of restrooms and upkeep of trash
- Maintains grounds around pro shop and driving range.
- Maintains good personal hygiene and clean work
- Assisting with requests and questions.
- Ability to fully explain all golf products services and other
information about the resort to all guests and owners.
- Ensure carts are properly stored and placed on chargers.
- Assist golf shop in tournament setup of golf carts and range
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to change.
- Other duties as assigned.
Eagle Crest is a full-service destination resort located just
outside the city of Redmond on 1700 acres in the high desert of
Central Oregon. Nestled against the majestic Cascade Mountains near
Bend, Oregon, Eagle Crest boasts over 300 days of sunshine each
year with an annual rainfall of less than nine inches. The
accommodation is equipped with a satellite TV. There is also a
kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are
also featured. Each unit has a private bathroom with free
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Bend , Golf Cart Attendant, Other , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!