The Area Manager position manages a geographical sales territory
ensuring that independent and regional account business is
developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are
Other duties include:
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
This position is for the territory of downtown Portland/
Portland metro area.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
1-2 years foodservice sales related work experience
Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and use your own car for
Basic computer skills including MS Office
Candidate must live in the sales territory; No relocation
Post high school education, i.e. culinary training, AS/BS degree
in business management, culinary arts or related field
2+ years foodservice sales related work experience
Foodservice distribution industry experience
Sales systems experience i.e. online order entry, sales metrics
dashboard, web-based customer tools/systems
Culinary, procurement, vendor/supplier and/or beverage sales
related experience in foodservice industry