Member Service Representative
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Get your career #OnPoint and grow with us!
Were in the financial services industry, but were not a bank.
Were in the people business. Inspired by the credit union
philosophy of people helping people, weve developed a strong and
growing tradition of investing in our employees, our members, and
With 26 branches in the northwest, OnPoint is the largest
community owned credit union in Oregon and were growing! Our growth
provides great opportunities for you to reach your personal and
professional goals. We value enthusiasm, commitment to outstanding
performance, and providing opportunities to truly make a
difference. We invite you to explore and grow your career with
Under direction of the Branch Management Team, performs and is
responsible to process all service related functions and
transactions for members. Identify and offer solutions based on
specific member needs, open and perform maintenance on consumer,
business and loan products that include cash and check
transactions. Focus on professional and exceptional member service
to include co-workers, business partners and overall membership to
convert service opportunities into sales events.
- Proactively supports the branch team with exceptional member
service to include eye contact, active lobby management, checking
in with waiting members, interest and willing to help, greeting
members warmly and thanking them by name, energy in body language
and tone, using friendly comments and insuring members current and
future needs are fulfilled.
- Opens new consumer and business accounts, Fiduciary, IRAs, CDs,
checking and loans.
- Focus on retention of current loan and deposit business and
developing new consumer and business relationships.
- Listening, identifying, processing and recommending
- Takes initiative to utilize all available resources to ensure
members are assisted completely.
- Performs both account and loan maintenance, assists with
submitting necessary documentation to support transactions.
- Conduct outbound calling to members in order to further develop
and/or retain lending and deposit relationships.
- Acts as liaison between members and off-site employees and
departments to resolve issues, assist with courtesy signings, and
completion of required forms and documents.
- Listens for clues and identifies cross-sell opportunities and
refers to appropriate staff members as appropriate.
- Maintains cash drawer and balances within guidelines
established by Credit Union.
- Performs any additional duties as required by the Branch
Management Team for the overall operations of the branch.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with financial and
lending operating systems.
- Ability to give exceptional member service and have strong
interpersonal communication skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team and individually to
consistently meet and exceed set goals determined by the Credit
- Ability to coordinate and complete a variety of assignments
simultaneously and prioritize work.
- Ability to be self-directed and work under limited direct
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous financial institution, retail
sales, or customer service position involving cash experience
- Bilingual skills highly desired.
Keywords: OnPoint, Bend , Member Service Representative, Other , Redmond, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!