Company: Washington Federal
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Loan Assistant will work directly with the Branch Manager,
Assistant Manager and/or Personal Banker for all existing and new
loan applications; assists with files during the loan process;
assists with scheduling of appointments; manages construction draw
process and performs administrative lending support. The Loan
Assistant is also responsible for working closely with the Division
Processing Center to provide quality service to our clients,
realtors and builders through follow up and communication as
directed. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all
place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and
Washington Federal clients.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing;
organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Prior bank experience, loan processing is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with
Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
- Light, intermittent physical effort; must be able to lift
approximately 20 lbs.
Keywords: Washington Federal, Bend , Loan Assistant, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!