Location: Powell Butte
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Brasada Ranch is a very special getaway and community for our
Members, Guests, and Team Members. The stunning, panoramic views of
the Cascade Mountains are the perfect backdrop to spend the day
away from home. We specialize in making lifelong memories for
people visiting us from all around the world, and for making
lifelong memories with each other working as a team at this
wonderful resort. At Brasada, we are building something special
that is more than just a job. It is an opportunity for an
experience that will stay with you.
Under general supervision, our lifeguards ensure the safety of
our Guests and Members while using our aquatic facility by actively
preventing and responding to emergencies. Lifeguard Guest Services
Agents are also responsible for general facility cleaning,
maintenance and other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to
take charge and keep calm in potential emergency situations. Our
guests and members rely on our lifeguards to provide safety and
security while enjoying their time at our Athletic Center. Our
lifeguards are also an important part of our excellent customer
service oriented team and are depended on to engage with our guests
and members and provide them with a fantastic experience during
- Maintains constant surveillance of Guests and Members while
using the aquatic facilities; acts immediately and appropriately to
secure safety of Guests and Members in the event of an
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the
arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and
maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a
clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Follow all safety regulations; maintain a safe and pleasant
work environment at all times for guests, co-workers and
- Facilitates daily operation checklists for building cleanliness
and organization to ensure success of Athletic Center
- Instruct members and guests on the use of facility and fitness
room equipment with safety as a priority.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the maintaining overall appearance of the
facilities and surrounding grounds.
- Perform Routine facility maintenance or cleaning of
- Attends weekly, monthly or quarterly team meetings as assigned
- Regularly promotes activities and programs by being
knowledgeable of all outlets, upcoming activities and special
events. Must be able to positively respond to guest inquiries.
- Training in building operations including (but not limited to)
facilitating rentals of bicycles, Ranch Rovers and sports
equipment. Additional needs may include (but not limited to)
serving food, facilitating poolside activities, greeting
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong background and experience in customer service.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exhibit a high degree of competence with supporting the guest
- Ability to command attention, project voice and speak clearly
to large groups of people of all ages
- Ability to work under pressure
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
The following certifications are necessary for this position. If
you do not have these certifications, Brasada Ranch will provide
opportunity to obtain them and will reimburse 100% of the fees if
the successful candidate stays on with the team until the end of
- Current Lifeguard Certification required
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification required
- Water Safety Instructor Certification desired
- OLCC Server's Permit desired
- Food Handlers Permit desired
- 401k with company match
- Free golf availability for all team members
- Free trail ride on horseback through Brasada Trails
- Discounts at all F&B outlets and all retail
- Athletic Center day pass for family
- Discounted spa treatments
- Free birthday lunch
- Invitations to team events and parties
Keywords: Brasada, Bend , Lifeguard, Other , Powell Butte, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!