Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Hiring for a Senior Recruiter remotely-based out of
southern/mid-valley Oregon to support our practices from Salem to
To learn more about how Willamette Dental
Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for
managing the full cycle recruiting process from requisition
approval through successful selection. Partner with hiring managers
to provide quality candidates in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure processes and tools are designed to meet the business needs
in a cost-effective and high quality manner and that the best
talent is hired for the Willamette Dental Group. Provide guidance
and knowledge to team members on hiring best practices, up-to-date
recruitment and selection techniques, processes and legal
compliance. Evaluate effectiveness of recruitment and selection
process and performance success of hired employees.
- Lead and manage entire selection process including, but not
limited to, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment
testing, reference and background checking, and providing sound
recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality
- Work closely with hiring managers to define staffing needs,
skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for each open position.
Educate and provide guidance on selection methods and
- Create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify,
source, and hire the most qualified candidates for high volume
- Recommend and implement best practices, up-to-date recruitment
and selection techniques, processes and legal compliance. Seek out
new ways to increase the sourcing pool of specific job groups to
attract quality candidates.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers in determining starting
compensation using Company guidelines; extend job offers; ensure
appropriate correspondence and on-boarding paperwork is completed.
Counsel managers regarding hiring practices and procedures and
ensure compliance and understanding of EEO, discrimination, wage
and hour, ADA, and hire guidelines.
- Stay current on knowledge of various recruiting techniques and
practices through professional journals, seminars and networking
- Maintain all candidates information within Company’s Applicant
Tracking System and ensure information is accurate, up-to-date and
notes are entered for each candidate interview. Responsible for
training new users, responding to questions and running
- Keep current on new ATS features and upgrades and communicate
with staffing team and provide recommendations for increased
efficiency and enhancements.
- Maintain and develop relationships with colleges/universities
to maximize recruiting efforts; attend career fairs and coordinate
open house events for recruiting and Company recognition.
- Lead university recruitment program for internships including
job fairs and speaking engagements.
BA/BA in Human Resources or in a related
field preferred and a minimum five years’ full cycle recruitment
experience working in a corporate environment supporting a business
with high volume positions is strongly preferred OR equivalent
combination of education and experience which will provide the
ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
Experience in developing diverse sources to generate talent;
outreach recruitment; college and university programs; internet
searches and cold calling.
- Advanced knowledge of contemporary recruitment and selection
methods and techniques, e.g., effectiveness of various selection
methods, behaviorally-based interviewing, how to tailor selection
tools and processes to a specific job.
- Advanced knowledge of all current and pertinent employment law
as it applies to recruitment and selection, e.g., ADA, wage and
hour, EEO, discrimination, background verification.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications, reporting
tools and databases.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing, identifying and qualifying
applicants in positions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability
to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company.
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills and attention to
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and recommend ways to improve
- Self-motivated. Ability to work independently and as part of a
- Travel 10-20% per month.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous
company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, veteran status and other protected
description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the
position’s scope and function in the
may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will
handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Bend , Sr. Recruiter, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!