Chemical Materials Handler, Suterra
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Suterra is grower-owned and part of The Wonderful
Company , an international agribusiness and consumer products
company with over 180,000 acres of nuts, vines, citrus and fruit
crops. Our products use naturally occurring compounds such as
pheromones. These ingredients are non-toxic, leave no harmful
residues on food and do not leach into soil or groundwater. Come
help us make the world a better place. Naturally.
We are hiring a Materials Handler to
join us in Bend, OR
Here's What You'll Do
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Here's What You'll Bring To The Table
- Safely operate process equipment using computerized control
- Follow standard operating procedures to comply with our high
standards for safety and accuracy.
- Monitor and analyze equipment and process activity to
accurately document process conditions.
- Physically maneuver production equipment manually and using
- Understand mathematical principles to accurately measure and
handle bulk chemicals.
- Apply Quality Assurance techniques to assess intermediate and
- Work as a part of a responsible, self-directed team with
minimal supervisory presence.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment, including
- Read and interpret diagrams and drawings of process components
- Work 12-hour days, 3-4 days each week, which will generally
include weekend days, with quarterly rotations through day/night.
Overtime rate paid after 10 working hours/day.
- Related industrial or manufacturing background or similar
experience (such as military experience, farm work, breweries,
- High school diploma or equivalent; advanced education is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to be productive and safe in a 24/7 work environment on
Our products are non-toxic to humans and animals,
leave no harmful residues on plants or in the soil, do not
contaminate ground water and do not disrupt beneficial insect
populations. Suterra's products are used on over three hundred
thousand acres, and across six continents, around the globe.
Click to see where you would work!
Wonderful's Dedication To You
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7
online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars,
and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement
- Wonderful Giving ( wonderfulgiving.com ) - allowing you to
donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and
mindful meditation classes
Suterra is the world's leading provider of
biorational products for crop protection and commercial pest
control. The company is dedicated to the research, development and
commercialization of environmentally-friendly products using
naturally occurring compounds such as pheromones.
Suterra is growing rapidly and investing aggressively in support of
new product development. Suterra's parent company, The Wonderful
Company, has invested over $80 million in a modern, state-of-the
art facility in Bend, Oregon to synthesize active ingredients and
manufacture proprietary dispensing technologies.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Suterra, Bend , Chemical Materials Handler, Suterra, Other , Bend, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!